Wednesday, July 30, 2008

June - July 2008

Cobwebs everywhere in my blog. Hello everyone, Here I am, blogging again. Just a summary of the things i've done for the past few months.


June:
I finished my exams in May and I went Siem Reap and Phnom Penh somewhere in June. Cambodia was really hot. And not a very appealing destination to me. Unless u like to be tanned.... haha... No lah, unless u like to read about history, den Cambodia is a place for u.

And that is me... in Angkor Wat.


Yummy yummy food below... My dear and I celebrated our monthlyversary at Dome Dempsey Hill.


July:

Started work in Standard Chartered Bank in July. Working life = boring life. Nonetheless, I've spent my time wisely, since this is my last ever school holidays...



Early July, my ex-colleagues invited my gf and I to MAS dinner and dance.

Mid July, I went for a short getaway to Malaysia... And its shop, shop and shop... Haha...

Will update soon... Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home