Sunday, June 24, 2007

Haiz, its Monday tmr... My Oh Shit Its Monday!!! sob.
I dislike working... But its better to strive hard now and enjoy later rather den to be slaves in our work when we are at our golden age... So, I should just complain less and strive hard, save more, enjoy later...
As the saying goes, work hard, play hard...
At least I dun hafta work OT in MAS...
Well, 2 more months before I can go back to sch again! lol... Sch is like a heaven to me (if there are no tests and exams)... I never enjoyed so much in school before... Maybe, its a blessing in disguise for me to be in SIM. My friends dun or seldom club, they talk crap etc etc, just like me...
And yupz, I'll just countdown to the day school starts...
I missed the days when we talk lotsa craps in car while going sch, go makan dur lunch and say die during exams <- well I hope it wont happen again... lol
2 more months... Back to sch!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home