Saturday, June 09, 2007

Gonna to be busy soon again... Yupz, after 2 wks of rest + spending lotsa $$.
Haha, 2 more days before I start work at the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Excited yet sianz... Excited coz MAS has always been the place where I want to work in... Sianz coz ermz.... working is always sianz de la...
Well, next 3 months will be a challenge for me as I hafta juggle btwn work, CCA and investments... Full time job plus CCA camp plus orgainising POEMS stock exchange game... Hopefully, I'll be able to cope wif the hectic schedule... Haha.. Jiaye jiaye, must haf confidence in yrslf.

Glad that some of my investments are reaping in a bit of profits now... Hope that the bull run continues at least until September... Haha

Ok jus a short entry today... Will post up pictures on Vietnam soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home