Sunday, December 02, 2007

For those who thought that there are cobwebs lying around in this blog? Yes... I've been quite busy recently and will be even more busy soon =(

Just to give a brief update on my blog.

But before that, haha eh, sorri bros, no updates on the stock market. If u all wan to buy shares, buy those that I have, push up the share price of those stocks I have ok... Haha.

First, my 22nd birthday.
Went to this dunno wad hotel for lunch with my family... Eh food there was ok... so so only. Not realli that fantastic.


At nite, I celebrated my 22nd birthday with my girlfriend at Grand Corpthorne...
My dear and I at Grand Corpthrone Hotel

Hokkien Mee, roasted lamb, Potatoes... etc

Dinner was great... The food there was wonderful.. And seriously... its reallie reallie delicious. Thumbs up.


A wide range of food to choose from. International buffet. I like the cheesy thing - with potatoes, mushrooms. (because I dunno wad's the dish name).

And my girlfriend likes the round round potatoes...

Yupz, nice birthday celebration. And of course, my girlfriend gave me quite a few birthday presents which I dun haf the photos to display yet.

And my Christmas Present from her:


Present is sth to do with this..... Shhh secret...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home